Copyright and Content
- 69WebMedia.com is just a website solution and online marketing services provider for our clients. We don’t have any direct or indirect business relations with adult and escort’s business. 69webmedia.com website is only for 18+ aged visitors of adult industry to cater them online web solutions.
- Our clients are solely responsible for their business and customers. Any information or content about our clients published on search engines, online platforms, or their website’s has no direct or indirect relation with 69webmedia.com
- Any explanation on information published in our client’s website will not be honored or accepted by 69webmmedia.com.
- Our online marketing services are for promotion of our client’s website/s at internet platforms. We don’t deal in any requirement or enquiry of customers who are interested in our client’s business or website.
- The Client MUST own copyright, or have reproduction rights, of all artwork, trade names, photographs, and other materials reproduced in The Client’s project. The Client shall indemnify 69WebMedia.com against any costs whatsoever in connection with the ownership of copyright or reproduction rights. The Client shall have full liability for the consequences of the contents of the printed literature, website or other project commissioned.
- The Client’s logos, artwork, graphics and photographs remain the copyright of The Client. Design, graphics and programming produced by 69WebMedia.com remain the intellectual property of 69WebMedia.com. Copyright to the finished assembled work of webpages produced by 69WebMedia.com is owned by 69WebMedia.com. Upon the final payment, the client is assigned rights to use as a website the design, graphics, and text contained in the finished assembled website. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, work-up files, and computer programs are specifically not transferred to the client, and remain the property of their respective owners. 69WebMedia.com retain the right to display graphics and other Web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolio.
- All preliminary work carried out at The Client’s request, whether experimentally or otherwise, shall be charged to The Client.
- 69WebMedia.com withholds the right to refuse publication of any content which it sees as being indecent, obscene or offensive towards others.
- Proofs of all printed work may be submitted for The Client’s approval and 69WebMedia.com shall not be liable for errors not corrected by The Client in such proofs. The Client’s alterations and additional proofs necessitated thereby shall be charged as additional charges. When style, type or layout is left to the judgement of 69WebMedia.com, changes therefrom made by The Client shall be charged as additional charges. No responsibility will be accepted for any errors, including colour variations, in proofs approved by The Client.
Web Site Design
- 69WebMedia.com will produce and publish temporarily on the 69WebMedia.com web site a design proof for The Client’s approval. The design copyright of the proof shall remain the sole property of 69WebMedia.com. Use of the design in any respect without the express written permission of 69WebMedia.com will constitute breach of copyright.
- 69WebMedia.com will complete the design and build of The Client’s web site after receiving confirmation that the design proof is satisfactory.
- Once 69WebMedia.com has received confirmation that the design proof is satisfactory, modifications to the design specification will be considered an amendment to the contract. All modifications must be confirmed in writing.
- Our consultancy service and general advice is, by its nature, subjective. It is up to The Client whether they decide to follow our ideas and suggestions. We cannot guarantee that any of those ideas and suggestions will increase traffic to The Client’s web site, improve ratings with search engines or boost sales.
Domain Name Registration and Website Hosting
- 69WebMedia.com will register domain names in The Client’s name. In doing this, 69WebMedia.com are acting as The Client’s agent with the appropriate Naming Authority. The contract of registration is between The Client and them and The Client is bound by their terms and conditions
- Registration is for one year unless otherwise agreed. Although we will do our best to renew the registration for you, it is ultimately your responsibility to make sure this happens so please keep a note of the date.
- 69WebMedia.com will advise The Client on the most appropriate and cost-effective web site hosting package supplied by a third party. The website hosting contract is between The Client and the hosting company and The Client is bound by their terms and conditions (available on request).
- The Client takes all risks in connection with the solvency and performance of such third parties and The Client accepts that the third party has sole liability to provide such services.
The Client shall be responsible for effecting all necessary insurance in respect of any loss, damage, or expense that it may suffer directly or indirectly in relation to the provision or non-provision of 69WebMedia.com’ goods and services.
69WebMedia.com shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its contractual obligations as a result of war, flood, storm, riot, fire, accident, civil commotion, acts of god, government action, failure of power supply, equipment failure, lock out, strike, default or failure of subcontractor or suppliers or any other cause beyond its reasonable control and 69WebMedia.com shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by The Client or any third party arising directly or indirectly from any such matters.
Invoicing, Payment and Tender Validity
- Payment for design services must (unless otherwise agreed with 69WebMedia.com) be made as follows: 30% (or an agreed deposit) with order, plus balance on completion. Design modifications will be charged at the prevailing hourly rate dependant on type of service required.
- Payment shall be made in US Dollars to 69WebMedia.com. Payments are due within 14 days of presentation of invoice. If due to bank charges, transfer fees, or the like, 69WebMedia.com should receive less than its invoice amount, 69WebMedia.com will re-invoice The Client for the shortfall. In the event that any amount remains unpaid 14 days after invoice date, 69WebMedia.com reserves the right to discontinue, withhold, or suspend services to The Client to whom such unpaid amounts relate.
- Tenders and Quotes are valid for 60 days from the date of the Tender or Quote. All prices quoted may be subject to change without notice after this period.
- 69WebMedia.com cannot be held liable for any information contained within The Client’s web site or printed literature. The content of such remains the copyright and intellectual property of The Client. The Client is liable for any reasonable legal costs incurred by 69WebMedia.com caused by the content of The Client’s web site or other project and agrees to indemnify 69WebMedia.com for any awards made by a court of law.
- Search Engine entry and ranking can in no way be guaranteed as this remains the sole discretion of a third party search engine provider.
- No liability will be accepted for compatibility issues with code or any errors, omissions or failings of software code produced.
- Where in the instance that a time scale / schedule has been given, 69WebMedia.com will not be responsible for any money lost to The Client if the deadline is not met.
- On completion of any web site it is the sole responsibility of The Client to manage the site. 69WebMedia.com will no longer be responsible for the site upon completion unless an alternative agreement has been reached.
- Should 69WebMedia.com waive any of these terms on an individual basis, this shall not affect the validity of remaining clauses or commit 69WebMedia.com to waive the same clause on any other occasion.
- 69WebMedia.com reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Personals 18+ Disclaimer
WARNING – This area of the www.69WebMedia.com website may contain content that some users might find objectionable and is intended for a mature person. It must not to be accessed by anyone under the age of 18 (or the age of consent in the jurisdiction from which it is being accessed).
YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ENTERING!
- I am over age 18 years old, and I have the legal right to possess adult material in my community.
- I will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age to have access to any of the materials contained in this site.
- I am familiar with the rules governing the viewing or possession of sexually oriented materials as defined by my local jurisdiction.
- I agree that responsibility for the editorial content, and/or the content of advertisers’ pages do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the publisher of www.69WebMedia.com.
- I am voluntarily choosing to access this site, because I want to view, read and/or hear the various materials which are available. I do not find images of nude adults, adults engaged in sexual acts, or other sexual material to be offensive or objectionable.
- I will exit from this site immediately if I am in any way offended by the sexual nature of any material.
- I understand and agree to abide by the standards and laws of my community. By logging on and viewing any part of this Web site, I agree that I shall not hold the owners of the Web site or its employees responsible for any materials located on the site.
- This entire www.69WebMedia.com website, including it’s code, images, logos, and names are protected by copyright, and any infringement of said copyright will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The creators of this Web site along with the services provided are released of all liabilities.